As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. On behalf of JAMAAT IBAD AR-RAHMAN, we wish you and your families Eid Mubarak. Eid prayers will be held at both locations in three shifts
⁃ First shift at 7:30am | Parkwood
⁃ Second shift at 8:30am | Fayetteville St.
⁃ Third shift at 9:30am | Parkwood
- Mass gatherings have to be monitored for YOUR safety; hence registration is
- Salaath will begin on time for every shift and Takbeer starts 15 minutes before.
- Take a moment and plan; You are highly encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Check-in is required. You do not want to miss your Salaath waiting in the queue to be checked-in.
- Remember, the parking lot will be very busy.
- Salaath will be held indoors. All safety protocols related to Covid19 will be adhered.
- You must wear a mask that properly and come to the Masjid in the state of ablution. There will be no access to Bathrooms.
- Bring your Prayer Rug – Use of paper/paper towels as rug is highly discouraged to maintain the required hygiene and cleanliness.
- There are multiple shifts. Make sure to leave the place clean.
- CDC /NCDHS guidelines for indoor gathering apply; hence each Shift will be capped. Registrations will close, once the shift reaches capacity.
- Space limitation is different for brothers and sisters, hence, they are two separate ticket types
- Multiple tickets per registration are allowed, please select the exact number of Men/Women tickets in your registration.
- You will receive a PDF with a different QR code for each family member, please scan all of them at check-in
- Kindly follow the directives of the Police officers and volunteers at all times.
Community members are requested to take necessary precautions to promote the safety and well-being of all fellow worshippers.
Please exercise patience. Your help and cooperation are highly appreciated for the safe and smooth conduct of the prayers.