Become a new member
How to become a member and be more active in the affairs of your community ?
Check out the eligibility requirements below and fill out the form to become an active member of Jamaat Ibad Ar Rahman Durham, North Carolina. Fill out the online form above or download and fill out the paper form then drop it in the donation box at the Fayetteville St. or Parkwood Masjids.
JIAR members, can renew their membership this year for an additional 2 years by login in their members portal to pay the renewal fee and update any outdated information. Or you can use the paper form above as well and drop it in the donation box at the Fayetteville St. or Parkwood Masjids.
1.1. Full Member:
- (a) Belief is according to the Quran and Sunnah as stated in the Basic Law.
- (b) Acceptance of the JIAR Bylaws by signature is required.
- (c) Payment of the annual dues as determined annually by the Board of Directors. If the Board of Directors decides that there are no dues needed, then that will be acceptable.
- (d) Age of eighteen (18) years or more.
- (e) A resident of Durham, NC or surrounding area that is directly adjacent to the border of Durham. Special recommendation from the Board of Directors is accepted.
- (f) The member must be a legal resident of the United States, whether it is by student visa, work visa, visitation visa or American citizenship.
- (a) Any person meets the criteria 1.1.(a) and 1.1.(b) and does not meet either 1.1.(d) or 1.1.(e).
- (b) An Associate Member is not required to pay annual dues.
- (c) An Associate Member shall enjoy all benefits and privileges of a full member except voting and holding office.